Brian Senkungu, Deputy Executive Director of Africa at Heart, A Graduate of Makerere University in Social Work & Social Administration.
The aspect of a Political federation is an ambition more still the sense of a unified factor and cooperation as well as partnership and joint ventures for Military, Security, Trade, Transport, Education, Banking, Communication, Health, Research and so much more are exceptional factors.
With this deal, its of no doubt that Africa At Heart will achieve alongside A.U which of course we highly appreciate for standing the test of time but in order to redefine and reclaim the African Dream, we've got to move much faster than this hence the call for Africa.
- To carry out charity and humanitarian services in Africa and around the world.
- To carry out peace negotiations in war torn areas of Africa and around the world.
- Offer Medical assistance and consultancy to the people of Africa and around the world.
- To establish Education Centers right from kindergarten, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary/ Vocational and high learning institutions.
- To offer Training & Fellowship Programs to eligible personals.
- To establish Radio & Television Network that impact people as responsible citizens
- To build Health Facilities/Centers to confront healthy challenges at a low cost as well as assisting patients with complicated illnesses.
On 14th May 2014, Kivumbi Earnest Benjamin a Ugandan Politician, 14th May born 1989 and President of Heal The Planet Global Organisation-HTP (www.healdeplanet.org) in Special Consultative Status with United Nations Presented a paper to HTP Team in which he stipulated need to prioritize Africa in terms of Development and Transformation and start initiatives that would help to confront the Challenges of the Continent.
This was the birth of Africa At Heart.
A continent that has thrived through slave trade, colonialism, coups, civil wars, disease, poverty, natural calamities like floods, famine, human rights violation and instability would reclaim the dream of its predecessors under a combined and unified loud voice. This is Africa at Heart incorporated as Non Profit Organisation.
We anticipate raise of better standards of living of the people of Africa, improved transport, free mobility of labor, growth of the economy, boosting of Tourism, sustainability of peace and security, developing of industries, conservation of Aquatic and Wild life as well as protection and conservation of the environment at the world will see Africa emerge into a super power ever of all times.